It has been less than six weeks since the 2018 March for Life, and already we have brought your voice to Capitol Hill to advocate for several pieces of pro-life legislation. We will continue to take your pro-life voice to the public square all year long.
Yet the March for Life not only impacts Congress and our culture – it impacts marchers – you and me!
Be sure to save the date and mark your calendar now for next year’s March for Life, Friday, January 18, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
Why is being part of the March for Life so important?
Abortion is the human rights abuse of our day, tragically claiming the lives of 60 million Americans since 1973. We cannot remain silent. We must take action – at the march and year round – so that sometime soon we no longer need to march!
We are blessed to receive many stories of people’s experiences at the 2018 March for Life. Here are a few:
- “This was truly an amazing experience. My wife, eldest son, and I marched. My son said, “Dad, I find it so important that we join in with the March for Life. We marchers are the voices of the aborted babies who never had a say in this horrible decision that ended their lives.”
- “Loved being part of this today. The crowds are growing each year. Soon abortion will be abolished.”
- “This was my 5th March for Life. It is a peaceful, well-organized, loving event. There is no hatred towards those who have abortions or those who support abortions, just love for the babies and support for women who find themselves in difficult situations.”
- “This was our first time at the March for Life. I was so encouraged by the number of young men and women who were marching; there is hope for our future. Uplifting speeches and personal stories. We will be back.”
- “My first time at the march. I will go every year. It was amazing and HUGE! God bless, let’s continue to work and pray for hearts to be changed.”
- “It was a beautiful and empowering march. I am so hopeful because there were thousands of like-minded individuals marching to end abortion- an evil responsible for the 1/3 of my generation missing..”
The March for Life not only impacts the public square, it impacts marchers! It inspires each of us to be pro-life agents for change in our families, our communities, and our nation.
We hope you will join with us all year, as we continue to take action each and every day to end abortion. And please save the date to join us in 2019, so that one day soon, we no longer have to march.