Knowing that no sound action can grow out of a vacuum of purpose, MARCH FOR LIFE formulated the Life Principles as a forthright, comprehensive statement of the position motivating the prolife movement. These Life Principles serve as the basis for prolife moral and legal theory by which the American people can overturn Roe v. Wade.
These Life Principles express the ideals motivating prolife Americans and indicate the purpose of the MARCH FOR LIFE:
- We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all human beings are created equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, among which is the right to life, and Therefore
- The right to life of each human being shall be preserved and protected by every human being in the society and by the society as a whole, and
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected from that human being’s biological beginning when the Father’s sperm fertilizes the Mother’s ovum, and
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected from the biological beginning throughout the natural continuum of that human being’s life by all available ordinary means and reasonable efforts, and
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected at each stage of the life continuum to the same extent as at each and every other stage regardless of state of health or condition of dependency, and
- The life of each human being shall be preserved and protected to the same extent as the life of each and every other human being regardless of state of health or condition of dependency, and
- When there is any doubt that there exists a human being’s life to preserve and protect, such doubt shall be resolved In favor of the existence of a human being, and
- When two or more human beings are in a situation in which their lives are mutually endangered, all available ordinary means and reasonable efforts shall be used to preserve and protect the life of each and every human being so endangered:
- WHEREFORE, Pursuant To These Principles, we recommend and urge the adoption of a Mandatory HUMAN LIFE AMENDMENT to the Constitution of the United States of America.