Thursday, January 26, 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, January 27, 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. & 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
RENAISSANCE WASHINGTON DC DOWNTOWN HOTEL
999 NINTH STREET NW
WASHINGTON, D.C., 20001
The March for Life Expo is open to the public and there is no charge to attend. The Expo is an opportunity for March for Life attendees to connect with pro-life organizations and ministries.
Why should you attend?
- Visit the March for Life booth to be able to stay connected and keep marching for life every day of the year!
- Get your #WhyWeMarch photo taken at the March for Life photo booth!
- Connect with pro-life organizations to be able to stay involved in the pro-life movement all year.
- Sign up to volunteer with pro-life ministries that serve women and babies in your communities.
- Meet pro-lifers from across the country.
- Pick up pro-life tee-shirts and SWAG.
- It’s free!