Legislators and Pro-Life Advocates to Address Marchers in Harrisburg, PA on October 16th
HARRISBURG, PA – Today, the March for Life, partnered with the Pennsylvania Family Institute, announced speakers for the third official Pennsylvania March for Life which will take place on Monday October 16th in Harrisburg, PA. Marchers will gather at the State Capitol building to peacefully advocate for pro-life protections for women and the unborn. They will be addressed by speakers including David Bereit, Founder of 40 Days for Life, Dr. Kendra Kolb, Neonatologist & Pro-Life Advocate; Pastor Jay & Tiffany Gilbert Founders, Voices For The Unborn Pregnancy Center; Dawn Fitzpatrick, Executive Director, March for Life; Michael Geer, President, PA Family Institute; Senator Kristin Phillips Hill, Senate District 28; Representative Josh Kail & Family, District 15; and Jill Hartman, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Pregnancy Wellness Collaborative (PPWC).
“The March for Life, along with the Pennsylvania Family Institute, is delighted to welcome pro-life Pennsylvanians and our outstanding speakers to the third annual Pennsylvania March for Life, where we will advocate for state policies that respect the human dignity of every person, born and unborn. As Pennsylvania faces new threats to both mom and baby, we are ready to stand up as a powerful witness to Pennsylvanians’ joy and unbending resolve to create a culture that values life in all of its stages.” - Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life Defense and Education Fund.
“The great, life-affirming work of the pro-life and pregnancy help movements in Pennsylvania are facing unprecedented levels of attacks. One way to show your support is through the Pennsylvania March for Life, which last year was one of the largest rallies ever in Harrisburg! Women and babies need your support now more than ever and that’s why I hope pro-life Pennsylvanians unite with me at the PA March for Life on October 16th” – Michael Geer, President of the Pennsylvania Family Institute.
The Pennsylvania March for Life will start with a prayer and praise pre-rally at 10:00 a.m. at the State Capitol building in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania followed by a rally at 11:00 a.m. EST and the March at 12:00 p.m. EST.
- Dr. Kendra Kolb Neonatologist & Pro-Life Advocate
- David Bereit, Founder, 40 Days for Life
- The Most Reverend Timothy C. Senior, Bishop of the Diocese of Harrisburg
- Pastor Jay & Tiffany Gilbert Founders, Voices For The Unborn Pregnancy Center
- Dawn Fitzpatrick, Executive Director, March for Life
- Michael Geer President, Pennsylvania Family Institute
- Dr. Don Immel, Superintendent, PennDel Ministry Network with the Assemblies of God
- Senator Kristin Phillips Hill, Senate District 28
- Representative Josh Kail & Family, District 15
- Senator Michelle Brooks, Senate District 50
- Jill Hartman, Executive Director, Pennsylvania Pregnancy Wellness Collaborative (PPWC)
Most Reverend Timothy C. Senior Diocese of Harrisburg will deliver the opening prayer and Dr. Don Immel, Superintendent of PennDel Ministry Network will deliver the closing prayer.
Dayspring Christian Academy Students will sing the National Anthem and Senator Michelle Brooks, District 50 will lead the Pledge of Allegiance.