Even if you are not able to attend the 45th Annual March for Life on Friday, January 19, 2018, your voice is still important!
Here are a few things that you can do:
- Show your support on social media.
- Support the March for Life and the pro-life cause on Friday using #whywemarch.
- We want our friends, family, and the world to know why we are marching.
- All of your #whywemarch and #marchforlife posts will be compiled at WhyWeMarch.org.
- This is how we change our culture, with the truth and love of our advocacy.
- Send your lawmakers a pro-life message.
- We need every March for Life participant to engage with their Congressman and Senators asking them to prioritize pro-life policies!
- Simply text MARCH to 73075 and you’ll receive a text back to be able to communicate with your lawmakers.
- You can also invite your lawmakers to the March for Life so they can witness the strength of pro-life America!
- Change your profile picture to say “I march for life”
- Let your social media friends know that you march for life!
- Click the link to update your Facebook profile >>> support the March for Life with your profile picture.
- Facebook Live videos
- All week we will be sharing LIVE updates on Facebook about the March for Life – please tune in!
- On Friday, at noon, we will go LIVE with the March for Life rally, from the National Mall. Please SHARE this video on your social networks – we want millions of people tuning in to hear the truth of the pro-life message!
- (Plus, we have an amazing line-up of speakers – click HERE to see the full list!
- Stay connected with the March for Life
- While we march on January 19, our important pro-life work happens all year-round.
- Our theme this year is “Love Saves Lives.” Choosing life is not always easy, but it is the loving, empowering, and self-sacrificial option. Love is universally attractive because it is directed towards others. Love is what we all strive for because deep-down we are all drawn to give of ourselves in this way. Love saves lives in countless ways.
- Sign up for emails so we can send you advocacy and volunteer ideas!
*By providing your mobile number you agree to receive text message alerts from the March for Life.