March for Life and Partner, The Family Foundation, Announce Additional Speakers for the 2022 Virginia State March for Life
RICHMOND, VA – Today March for Life, partnered with the Family Foundation, announced additional speakers for the annual Virginia March for Life taking place in Richmond on Wednesday, April 27th, 2022 as the Assembly reconvenes for the 2022 legislative session. Marchers who rally for the end of pro-abortion policies in Virginia will be addressed by speakers including: Virginia Lt. Governor Winsome Sears; Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King; Star Parker, host of Cure America; and Virginia residents Alberto Calimano and Yseth Laboy.
“We are delighted to have an inspirational lineup of speakers at this year’s Virginia March for Life,” said Jeanne Mancini, President of the March for Life Education and Defense Fund. “Each of these pro-life warriors has an inspiring story that will empower Virginians to continue in their mission of protecting life in the state, especially in this significant year as we await a decision from the Supreme Court on the Dobbs abortion case.”
Virginia March for Life Rally Wednesday, April 27, 2022 begins at 11:00amET
- Bishop Barry C. Knestout (Diocese of Richmond)
- Jeanne Mancini, President of the March for Life Education and Defense Fund
- Victoria Cobb, President of The Family Foundation
- Olivia Gans Turner, President of the Virginia Society for Human Life
- Winsome Sears, Virginia Lieutenant Governor
- Dr. Alveda King, Founder of Alveda King Ministries and Niece of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Star Parker, Host of Cure America
- Alberto Calimano, Virginia Resident
- Yseth Laboy, Virginia Resident
- 11:00 a.m.—Virginia March for Life Rally begins
- 12:00 p.m.—Virginia March for Life begins
The rally will be held on Virginia Capitol Building steps, 1000 Bank St, Richmond, VA 23219-3673.
The opening prayer will be delivered by The Most Reverend Bishop Barry C. Knestout of the Diocese of Richmond. The national anthem will be sung by Ava Pillard of Grace Christian School in Hanover.