One message was loud and clear on Tuesday. Radical abortion advocacy lost.
We applaud candidates that took a strong pro-life stand on the most critical human rights issue of today, abortion. America has a pro-life consensus and the time to act is upon us!
Here at the March for Life, we look forward to working with our pro-life Congress to fulfill President-elect Trump’s campaign promises to ensure pro-life Supreme Court justices, pro-life public policies, and to defund America’s primary abortion provider, Planned Parenthood.
But we can’t achieve pro-life victories in Congress or in our culture without you.
Here are 3 things that you can do right now:
1. Sign up for the 2017 March for Life.
- Add your name HERE and invite your friends and family! This January will be more critical than ever to have our pro-life voices heard as a new President and Congress takes office. You can also RSVP to our Facebook event.
2. Invest in the work of the March for Life.
- We have already begun strategizing with leaders on Capitol Hill on pro-life policy priorities. Your financial support will enable our experienced staff to take the lead in ensuring long-awaited pro-life victories like codifying the Hyde Amendment and defunding Planned Parenthood. Click HERE to donate.
3. Most importantly, get out and volunteer in your community.
- Find your local pregnancy resource center HERE and start volunteering. Download the March for Life eBook to learn about other ways to influence your neighborhood HERE. We each have the power to reach out and impact our neighbors. This is how a culture of life takes hold, one person at a time.
Our pro-life voices will be heard.We will never give up fighting for life.
March for Life Education and Defense Fund