Two Weeks and Two Reminders!
The March for Life is two weeks from today!
In case you missed our Facebook Live announcement, we’re excited to have a fantastic line-up of speakers at the 2017 March for Life:
- Kellyanne Conway, Senior Counselor to President-elect Trump.
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York City.
- Benjamin Watson, Tight End for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Abby Johnson, Former Planned Parenthood Director and founder of “And Then There Were None”.
- Karyme Lozano, Mexican telenovela star.
- Eric Metaxas, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author and host of The Eric Metaxas Show.
- Bishop Vincent Mathews Jr., President at Church of God In Christ World Missions.
- And more to be announced!
Information on speakers and more details on the 44th annual March for Life can be found HERE. The rally will start at noon at the Washington Monument followed by the March at 1:00 p.m.
We also have two reminders for you:
1) The registration deadline for the March for Life Conference and Youth Rally (1/26) and Rose Dinner (1/27) is Friday, January 20th. For information on these events, check out the March for Life 2017 website.
2) Sign up for March for Life text message alerts so you can receive instant updates and late-breaking information about the March for Life. Text MFL2017 to 99-000 to receive these alerts.
In one week we will have a new President, and in exactly two weeks we will be marching for life – what incredible opportunities for the pro-life movement!
This is our time to come together and make our voices heard. We march because each and every person can change the course of our future. #WhyWeMarch