Five Things You Didn’t Know About Kamala Harris
Each year we invite the President of the United States to participate in the March for Life. Nellie Gray, my predecessor, invited Pres. Obama. In more recent years I invited President Trump to participate, and thankfully he accepted and in doing so became the first President in history to address the March for Life, the world’s largest annual human rights demonstration.
As a 501c3 nonprofit, we are bipartisan and do not endorse candidates. However, we do everything possible to educate Marchers about candidates.
Yesterday, an announcement was made regarding Senator Kamala Harris (D-Calif.). We want to be sure that pro-life America has the necessary information about Senator Harris’ background, policies, and votes on the inherent dignity of the human person. Read more below.
1. Senator Harris is generously supported by our nation’s largest abortion provider. Planned Parenthood. The organization has consistently and generously contributed to her campaigns. A generosity she has rewarded them for many times.
2. During Senator Harris’ time as the Attorney General of California, e-mails obtained by reporters showed that her office collaborated with Planned Parenthood—clearly a conflict of interest—to produce legislation that targeted pro-life undercover journalist, David Daleiden.
David and his group, the Center for Medical Progress, helped expose the trafficking of baby body parts by abortion providers like Planned Parenthood. Instead of going after the traffickers, Kamala Harris abused her office to go after David Daleiden!
3. Senator Harris believes pro-life people should not have a voice in the public square. In November 2018, Harris targetedly criticized Brian Buescher, a Catholic federal district court nominee from Nebraska, about his affiliation with the Knights of Columbus, simply because the organization was Catholic.
4. Sen. Harris supports using the power of the Federal government to overturn hundreds of laws in the states that protect the unborn and women. These laws include state taxpayer funding of abortion, ultrasounds prior to an abortion, parental involvement in abortions for minors, and stronger oversight of abortionists and abortion facilities.
5. Senator Harris’s policies are out of touch with even most pro-choice Americans. She supports radical policies including in 2019 and 2020, when she voted to refuse protections for babies born alive after an abortion. She has also voted in support of late-term abortions. She is even supportive of eliminating the popular bi-partisan Hyde Amendment, which protects taxpayers from paying for abortions and is estimated to have saved 2.13 million lives since being enacted.
Friends, this election your pro-life vote is extremely important.
Click below to make sure you are registered to vote, and come November #VoteProLife!
Check Your Voter Registration Here