9 months from today, January 24, 2020, is the 2020 March for Life in Washington D.C.
Between today and January 24th, over 2,000,000 children will be born in the United States.
And in that time over 675,000 pre-born children will lose their lives to abortion.
So much happens in the span of 9 months; it’s easy to forget how many little lives will be taken before they take their first breath during that time. To paraphrase 2019 March for Life speaker, Ben Shapiro, the babies killed by abortion will never be forgotten as long as we keep them in our minds and hearts.
Keep the unborn in your thoughts and prayer by taking the 9 Month Challenge.
Here’s how it works.
How to get started:
- Download the What to Expect Pregnancy app.
- Set your “due date” for January 24, 2020 – the date of the next National March for Life.
- Give your baby a name.
- Follow baby’s growth for the next 9 month by reading and watching the app’s educational information.
- If you learn something new from the app, post what you learned on social media and use #9monthchallenge2020.
The final steps (9-month mark):
- On your “due date”, the date of the March for Life, January 24, 2020, write a message to the babies who, because of abortion, never made it to their birthday using #9monthchallenge2020.
- Make a donation to your local pregnancy resource center. These centers (there are thousands across the U.S.) help women choose life every day by providing resources and support during pregnancy and after the baby is born. You can find a clinic near you at optionline.org.
Taking the 9 Month Challenge is one simple but powerful way to keep the unborn at the forefront of your mind as we prepare to march for life in our nation’s capital in 2020.