Need help planning your March for Life Trip?
Join us for a live, online event!
Tuesday, October 28, 8:00 p.m. EST
It’s hard to believe that it is less than 100 days to the March for Life on January 22, 2015! We want to do everything we can to assist you in planning an impactful trip to Washington, D.C. for the March for Life – that is why we are hosting this event. We will discuss the March for Life Trip Planner and Conference and Expo, and the hangout will include guests who will share their tips on planning and making the most of your March for Life trip.
WATCH LIVE below beginning at 8:00 p.m. EST on October 28th!
- Participate in the discussion and submit questions on Twitter using #marchforlife.
- Submit questions via [email protected].
- Text firstmarch to 99-000 to enter to win March for Life gear!
- Host, Jeanne Monahan, March for Life President: @jeannemfl, @march_for_life
- Congressman Dan Lipinski (IL-3): @RepLipinski
- Jill Stanek, JillStanek.com: @JillStanek
- Kristan Hawkins, Students for Life of America: @KristanHawkins, @Students4LifeHQ
- Christa Lopiccolo, Archdiocese of Washington: @WashArchdiocese
- Sean Maguire, Liberty University School of Law: @Lord_Kappa
- Noreen Fischer, Notre Dame University: @noreenfischer11, @NDRightToLife
For more information about the March for Life Conference and Expo, click HERE.
Don’t forget to download the 2015 March for Life Trip Planner!