House Speaker Paul Ryan to Address 45th Annual March for Life in Washington, D.C.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Kate Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org; 703-683-5004 x1136
Mari Buttarazzi – email@example.com; 703-683-5004 x1120
“It is an honor to have Speaker Ryan…an unwavering champion for the pro-life cause,” said March for Life President Jeanne Mancini
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The March for Life is excited to announce that House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) will address the 45th annual March for Life, the world’s largest annual pro-life demonstration, in Washington, D.C. on January 19th, 2018.
“It is an honor to have Speaker of the House Paul Ryan address the 45th annual March for Life. Speaker Ryan has been an unwavering champion for the pro-life cause since taking office, and continues to utilize his post to promote the inherent dignity of the human person at all stages of life,” said Jeanne Mancini, President of March for Life.
“We are grateful for the significant strides U.S. Congress made in the last year to protect and defend the most innocent among us, and are confident that 2018 will see even more pro-life progress with Speaker Ryan leading the charge.”
House Speaker Ryan will join fellow Congressional colleagues Rep. Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA), Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL), and Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) in speaking at the March for Life, in addition to Tim Tebow’s mother Pam Tebow, former NFL player Matt Birk and his wife Adrianna, President of the Heritage Foundation Kay Coles James, and Sisters of Life’s Sister Bethany Madonna.
Over one hundred thousand Americans are set to travel from across the country to our nation’s capital for this year’s March for Life, a demonstration that seeks to stand against the greatest human rights violation of our time – abortion-on-demand. The theme of this year’s March for Life is “Love Saves Lives”, embodying the true spirit and mission of the pro-life movement by enlisting the power of love to empower others to choose life.
More speakers and guests to be announced.
The 45th Annual March for Life
“Love Saves Lives”
What: The 45th Annual March for Life
When: January 19th, 2018
MFL Rally – starts at 11:30am ET *featuring musical guest Plumb and speakers listed below
March for Life – starts at 1:00pm ET (directly after the rally concludes)
Where: MFL Rally – 12th St. on the National Mall, between Madison Drive and Jefferson Drive
March for Life – Constitution Avenue between 12th and 14th Streets, ends at steps of Supreme Court
Who: Confirmed speakers include:
- Speaker Paul Ryan
- Pam Tebow, mother of NFL/MLB star Tim Tebow
- Matt Birk, former NFL player, and wife Adrianna Birk
- U.S. Representative Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA)
- U.S. Representative Dan Lipinski (D-IL)
- U.S. Representative Chris Smith (R-NJ)
- Sr. Bethany Madonna, Sisters of Life
- *More TBA
Additional March for Life Events: *all events listed below will be hosted at the Renaissance Hotel, 999 9th St NW, Washington, D.C., 20001*
Jan. 18th, 2018:
- MFL Conference and Expo, 9:00AM – 12:00PM ET. Speakers include keynote speaker Stephanie Gray (Canadian Centre for Bio-Ethical Reform), moderator Kathryn Jean Lopez (National Review Online), Kelly Rosati (Focus on the Family), Tim Saccoccia (Knights of Columbus), Mai Bean (Charlotte Lozier Institute)
- MFL Youth Rally, 2:00PM – 4:00PM ET. Speakers include musical guest The Restless, Jeanne Mancini (March for Life), Andrew Wood (Hope Resource Center)
Jan. 19th, 2018:
- 36th Annual Rose Dinner, 7:00pm ET. Keynote Speaker is Pam Tebow.
For more information on events and details, visit https://marchforlife.org/ and follow March for Life on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Please send your RSVP and/or questions to one of the following contacts –
Kate Bryan – firstname.lastname@example.org; 703.683.5004 x1136
Mari Buttarazzi – email@example.com; 703.683.5004 x1120