This is big news.
Following the Administration’s recent Title X rule separating abortion from family planning, yesterday, Planned Parenthood, our nation’s largest abortion provider, withdrew from Title X programs, and in doing showed once again that abortion advocacy is more important than women’s health.
Additionally, below is a round-up of new stories in which March for Life President Jeanne Mancini is quoted on Planned Parenthood withdrawing from the Title X program:
- CBS w/ Jan Crawford – Planned Parenthood rejects abortion “gag order,” exits Title X program
- Planned Parenthood Refuses Federal Funds Over Abortion Restrictions
- FOX – Planned Parenthood abandons Title X federal funds after Trump rule prohibits abortion referrals
- Planned Parenthood Defunds Itself by Withdrawing as Title X Recipient
- Washington Examiner – Planned Parenthood to forgo funding from federal program over abortion rule
- Planned Parenthood Chooses to Reject Future Title X Federal Funds Rather than Comply with New Rule
- National Review – Planned Parenthood Refuses Title X Funding in Response to Trump Administration Restrictions
- Yahoo News – Planned Parenthood Refuses Title X Funding in Response to Trump Administration Restrictions
- Planned Parenthood Withdraws From Title X Over Trump Abortion Rule
- Planned Parenthood leaves federal funding program thanks to Trump administration rule
Abortion is neither healthcare nor family planning and taxpayer dollars should not support abortion.
Leana Wen’s recent firing and Planned Parenthood’s decision on Title X continues to reveal that the organization’s mission is political abortion advocacy, not healthcare.