Nation’s Largest Pro-Life Rally Releases Diverse Speaker Line-Up
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 5, 2015
|CONTACT: Ryan Hughes
Shirley & Banister Public Affairs
Leaders in Politics, Athletics and the Arts will March for Life
|Washington, D.C. — The March for Life 2016 is fast approaching, and the March For Life Education & Defense Fund is pleased to an exciting lineup speakers at this year’s March for Life Rally, which will be held on January 22, 2016 at 12:00 PM ET at the Washington Monument.
This year’s speakers include, but are not limited to:
– Mr. Matt Birk; former Baltimore Ravens player and Super Bowl Champion
– Mrs. Sue Ellen Browder; Author, Subverted
– Mr. Jim Daly; President, Focus on the Family
– Dr. Margarite Duane, MD; Cofounder and Executive Director, FACTS
– Mrs. Jewels Green; Silent No More campaign
– Mr. Nathan Grime; Student, Concordia Lutheran High School
– Ms. Caitlin Jane; Christian Music Artist
– Mr. Shawn Welcome; Performance Poet
“We are very excited about our lineup of speakers for this year’s march,” said Jeanne Mancini, President of the March for Life Education & Defense Fund. “The breadth of industry represented by these valuable leaders underscores the fact that people from all walks of life have a stake in the fight for life.”
The March for Life in Washington, D.C., began as a small demonstration on January 22, 1974, the first anniversary of the now-infamous Supreme Court decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton and rapidly grew to be the largest pro-life event in the world. The peaceful demonstration that has followed on this somber anniversary every year since is a witness to the truth concerning the greatest human rights violation of our time, abortion.
|Jeanne Mancini, President of the March for Life Education & Defense Fund is available for commentary. This year’s march will be open to the press, and radio shows hoping to participate should RSVP by contacting Ryan Hughes at RHughes@SBPublicAffairs.com or (703) 739-5920.