2019 Host Hotel for March for Life sponsored events and lodging:
RENAISSANCE DC DOWNTOWN HOTEL
999 9th St NW
Washington DC, 20001
Telephone: (202) 898-9000
The Renaissance DC Downtown Hotel is located across from Washington Convention Center, between Capitol Hill and the White House. The hotel is 25 miles from Washington Dulles Airport and 5 miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National. Guests of Renaissance Washington DC Downtown Hotel have free access to the Vida Fitness Center. The hotel is just one mile from the Smithsonian Institute and the Air & Space Museum. There are 2 metro stations within a 5 minute walk of the hotel. The hotel has several restaurants on site, including The Presidents Sports Bar and the Fifteen Squares Restaurant. The hotel also features a sandwich bar and a Starbucks cafe.
Offering more than 800 guest rooms and over 64,000 square feet of total meeting space, this hotel will allow us to increase our room block and grow participation at all of our events! (Please note, the Renaissance DC Downtown Hotel is owned and operated by Sunstone Properties.)
For questions or additional assistance, please contact Mary Lembke at [email protected] or 202.234.3300 ext 104
Group and Individual Reservations
The room block will be open in September. Stay tuned for more details!
- From Gallery Place: Take the 9th Street (Chinatown) Exit. When you get to the top of the escalators, make a U-turn and North until you get to I Street. Once on I Street make a left and proceed walking to the Hotel.
- From Metro Center: Take the 11th & G Streets Exit. Go through glass doors that leads to the Hyatt. Go out the front doors of the Hyatt, which would put you put you on H Street. Make a left on to 9th Street and you will see the Renaissance Hotel on the right side
Hotel Guest Parking
- Valet – $45, plus tax ($8.10) with in/out privileges
- Self Parking – $35 inclusive
Non-Hotel Guest Parking
- Hourly Valet up to 3 hrs. @$22, plus tax
- Hourly Valet 3 hrs. to 24 hrs. @$42, plus tax
- Hourly Self Parking 0 to 1 hour: $11, 1 to 9 hours: $17, 9 to 16 hours: $24, 16 to 24 hours: $35
Please note that no vans are allowed in garage.
JOIN US AT THE WORLD’S LARGEST PRO-LIFE EVENT