Rally & March Info
Friday, January 27, 2017
11:45 a.m. Musical Opening
12:00 p.m. Rally
1:00 p.m. March
3:00 p.m. (approx) Listen to Silent No More testimonies outside U.S. Supreme Court
3:30 p.m. Visit your Representative or Senator to advocate for life
- Kellyanne Conway, Senior Counselor to President-elect Trump.
- Cardinal Timothy Dolan of New York City.
- Benjamin Watson, Tight End for the Baltimore Ravens.
- Abby Johnson, Former Planned Parenthood Director and founder of “And Then There Were None”.
- Karyme Lozano, Mexican telenovela star.
- Eric Metaxas, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author and host of The Eric Metaxas Show.
- Bishop Vincent Mathews Jr., President at Church of God In Christ World Missions.
- And more to be announced!
The March for Life Rally will take place at noon on the grounds of the Washington Monument, near the corner of 15th Street and Constitution Avenue. Following the Rally, the March will begin on Constitution Avenue between 15th and 17th Streets at approximately 1:00 pm.
While walking, and riding the metro in D.C. please be respectful of residents and commuters. Let’s show the Nation’s Capital how passionate and polite and respectful pro-lifers really are! Please read these 6 tips for riding the metro.
Do not leave trash or signs on the grounds of the National Mall, Supreme Court, or Capitol. This is our Nation’s Capital and we should treat it with dignity and respect. If trash bins are full, please carry your trash or sign with you until you find an available trash bin.
Do not engage with counter-protesters. Once again, please be respectful of all people and stay focused on the cause of promoting and celebrating life, lovingly and graciously.