The March for Life Event Program, previously known as the Annual Report, is a publication available each January by the March for Life Education and Defense Fund. The Event Program provides pro-life resources based on the theme of the March for Life, a history of the March, and also acts as a program for all official events of the annual March.
Programs are distributed by the March for Life at the Rose Dinner, and March for Life Conference and Expo, which includes nearly 2000 students attending the Youth Rally. Advertising in the Program allows a creative opportunity for you to highlight your pro-life work, your organization, and your thoughts about the important principles which guide our participation in the annual March for Life.
- The March for Life Education & Defense Fund reserves the right to reject any advertisement or part thereof.
- We are unable to print political messages, lobbying for specific legislation, fundraisers, or sale of items.
- Please submit camera ready copy for ads that include photographs, line drawings, special text, or artwork.
- Camera ready copy must be in .jpg, .tif, or .pdf format at 300 dpi minimum for each size.
- Deadline for reserving advertising space is Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Final Artwork must be received by Friday, December 22, 2017.
- Please email artwork to Mary Lembke at [email protected] or send artwork and/or payment to March for Life, 1012 14th St., N.W., Washington, DC 20005.
Advertising Levels and Rates
|Color Full Page||5″ x 8″||$750|
|Black and White Full Page||5 x 8″||$600|
|Black and White Half Page||5″ x 3.785″||$300|
|Black and White Quarter Page||2.375” x 3.875”||$150|
*Please direct any questions to Mary Lembke at [email protected].