Our Give Life Challenge for the month of March is to participate in World Down Syndrome Day on March 21!
Tragically, our “culture of perfection” combined with the “culture of death” has led to an abortion rate of 85% of babies diagnosed with Down Syndrome in the womb. First and foremost, we must continue to educate on the truth about abortion – for the baby and the mother in any circumstance. Secondly, education about Down Syndrome and the resources that are available to families is desperately needed.
That’s where you come in!
On Saturday, March 21, join us in participating in World Down Syndrome Day and let the world know that we value our friends, family and neighbors with Down Syndrome – every life is a gift! We will share more resources and educational information throughout the month, and on World Down Syndrome Day, here are a few things you can do:
- Participate in the “#Socksbattle4DS” social media campaign.
- Take part in the “World Down Syndrome Day Random Act of Kindness” effort.
- Educate your friends and family by sharing a Down Syndrome fact on social media!
- Share a March for Life image on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (or all 3) promoting the dignity of individuals with Down Syndrome.
- Share the “Being Different, It’s Normal!” video on social media.
- Support the Vander Woude Memorial Fund, which will focus on prenatal therapies, quality of life and ways to improve speech and language capabilities for individuals with Down Syndrome.
Let us know how you participated in the March Give Life Challenge, and we will send you a March for Life bumper sticker!